Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nothing new or newsworthy

I've searched the web for something interesting to share with you today and can't find anything with redeeming value.  I could hang around and tell you something about the weather, like it's COLD outside.  But, then you already know that if you're still above ground 'cause it's one of those things that you just can't miss this morning.

It would seem that most of my fellow bloggers are being distracted by the impending holiday fervor and there was not much new news this morning.  I know that I am still on look out for good deals as well as free salvaged supplies.  I have my eye on an exterior storm door that one of my neighbors has put out into what looks like a scrap pile.  I intend to let some time pass to see if'n they rehang that bad boy by the first of the New Year and if'n they don't, I'll offer 'em about $20 for it.  It's real nice black metal door that has some of those decorative bars on the the outside.  Could be a nice addition to the Tiny House HideAWay destined for Rebel Ranch by us 2Coyotes.

In any case, keep warm any way you can.  Hey, thanks for stopping by.  I gotta run.  Let's get out there and make it a great day!

No comments: