Monday, November 8, 2010

Virtual Tiny House Conference

Event announcement:

Gregor Folouk hosts a blog called Towards a Better Tinyhouse that I check out regularly.  Greg has shared some very valuable information but he has decided to take sharing to the next level and host a virtual event in the form of an online conference for people interested in chatting about Tiny House subjects.  Greg's conference will have a number of chat rooms that will have a predefined topic for discussion as well as some open forum areas for individuals to share personal experiences and stories as well as ask general questions of those who already have experience in the Tiny House arena.



The VirtualTinyHouse Con #2 will be held on Saturday, November 13th at 8:00 EST and everyone is invited.  There are no qualifications except an interest in Tiny Houses.  You may also jump directly into one of the chat rooms directly from here (room A) or here (room B).  This should be a lot of fun.


I plan on being involved unless I am still in the woods.  You see, Saturday is opening of deer season and I will be out hunting until dark.  If my luck holds true, I will be sitting in front of the fire with my laptop by 7:00pm because I will have spent an uneventful evening in the crisp autumn air waiting for a buck that decided he had better things to do.  However, I may be working by tail off dragging 150 pounds of venison out of the woods, with any luck.  And, if'n I am extremely lucky and fill my license/tag Saturday morning, well, that'd be just peachy!


Please, no lectures about Bambi and "how could you."  I've already paid my license fee and I am look forward to the opportunity to get out with my friends and my brother-in-law, Tom, and just enjoy the outdoors, so...


Hey, thanks for stopping by.  Let's get out there and make it a great day!

"Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without."

No comments: