Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I've been offline

I contracted a viral infection that knocked me off my feet for a few days but I'm back.  I probably could have managed to only be out for one day if I would have taken better care of myself but I pushed ahead when I should have laid down and taken it easy.  Maybe some day I'll learn, but maybe not...

Anyway, I have an appointment to collect a load of used windows being donated by a friend who is remodeling their house.  This includes an excellent 32" exterior door with a window.  I think this is a rare find because most doors, particularly exterior doors tend to be wider, say about 36" and may be hard to fit into the end of a Tiny House or cabin.  This 32" model should be a perfect fit and I'm pretty excited to have scored it.  I'll see if I can get some pictures when I get them home.  Of course, I would have already had these treasures at home and safely stored away if I had been able to get out this last weekend to get them.  So, I missed my first chance and am feeling pretty lucky that my friends have been so accommodating as to hold on to these supplies for me.  Many places would have disposed of them if you're not on time to collect the pieces being offered.  I feel blessed with good friends like these.

Hey, thanks for stopping by.  Let's get out there and make it a great day!

No comments: