Friday, November 12, 2010

More trouble for Amazon.com

Well, it's sad to say that Amazon has not found the strength of character to completely eliminate the entire volume of objectionable materials that they have been marketing.  I have not done an comprehensive search of their catalog of materials but a child advocate named Maureen Flatley did as part of her job.  Ms. Flatley reported in this article from my daily news feed from MSNBC that there are many products that Amazon and other retailers are promoting that are creating real problems.  So, I'm back on my boycott until Amazon cleans up their site and their act.  Too bad because I really like Amazon but I will not patronize a site that presents this type of disgusting garbage under the protective blanket of free speech.

No comments: