Thursday, October 28, 2010

Goofing off

Thanks for stopping by.

OK, I'm gonna freely admit that last night when I should have been stripping pallets I was goofing off.  But, this being the end of the month and Laura's job in transportation means that the last week of each month is usually extremely hectic, so when she arrived home on time, I felt justified to take advantage of the situation as it presented itself and we just vegged.  We have been running in opposite directions so it was just a natural thing to do, especially since she suggested that we do something different with our evening.  It was a great idea and we simply enjoyed each other's company.

But, I'll expected to attack those remain pallets this evening.  And, I hope to get the chance to hike out into the back field and get a few shots of potential locations for the cabin.  Stay tuned...now, let's get out there and make it a great day!

No comments: