Monday, September 26, 2011

Poor excuses or none at all...

Wow, who's been conspicuously absent for a very long time?  A couple of coyotes, maybe?  Ya think?!  Just realized how very long it's been since I've posted on this site.  I suspect if anyone had ever begun following this blog that I've probably lost everyone.  Serves me right for allow things to dry up like I've allowed.

I have not been active in the Tiny House research as I'd planned because so many things have changed in my plans for construction.  The Lumber Log idea has consumed my mind for actual construction method and as a result, I've quit collecting building materials.  The building method hasn't change and I still intend to use the post and pier method discussed on here previously, but I've run into a complete loss for sources of reusable lumber. Therefore, I've decided to capitalize on the lumber that I'll be removing from my own worn decking as well as supplementing those supplies with new pine for the interior of the walls.

Well, that's about all for now.  Please accept my apologies for the break down in posting/communications on this blog.  I throw myself on the mercy and grace of those of you who may still be watching.  I have no excuse except boredom or laziness.  Neither of which is of any value, except to assuage my guilt.

Until next time,...Let me know you're here by your comments.

No comments: