Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tiny House Heater

I received a email packed with information relating to Tiny Houses from Tumbleweed Tiny House today.  Included in the product information provided was stuff about a Tiny House Heater that looks pretty neat.  The size and capabilities look pretty good but the fuel source is the thing that caught my attention.  This is a propane heater for a small space.

So, here's my thinking: if'n you've done a good job building a tight house with good insulation, this heater could be a good source of heat for those nights when things get a bit chilly.  I was hoping to stay "off-grid" in terms of utilities and this little gem will go far to achieve that goal but allowing anyone to heat a small space like a Tiny House like the Hide-a-way Tiny House that I envision.

Thought you'd like to know.  Thanks to Jay and the guys at Tumbleweed for the heads up on this one.

No comments: